12.04.2018 - Четвъртък, Лига Европа

Кажете си Добро утро с цигара и усмивка на устата :) за Динко и Арчи
poncho

Re: 12.04.2018 - Четвъртък, Лига Европа

Post by poncho » 12 Apr 2018 14:57

helic wrote:
Well done, Michael Oliver
For some odd reason, I was thinking during the match of what a bloody good ref Michael Oliver is and how I would share these thoughts with F365, post match.

No histrionics, not fooled by diving and placating, he just got on with the game in a very understated way. Considering that this must be a massive night for a referee…on the European stage, in the Bernabeu, two European giants, CL semi at stake. Superb.

Then deep in injury time it explodes. My first reaction was penalty. He pushed him over in front of goal, FFS! How is that considered a soft penalty?

Then Buffon and co. lose their collective sh1t and come close to assaulting Oliver. Yet some people think Oliver should do nothing because, well Buffon is so lovely and it’s his last CL match?

My hairy arse to that! If Buffon had been as quick off his line in that last minute as he was to get to Oliver, there might have been no drama.

Well done, Michael Oliver; superb performance.
:nargile: :nargile: :nargile: :nargile:
писмо по мейла, подписано от Eoghan, Ireland.
Аз от къде да знам, че не си го писал ти, уважаеми дон Хелик? или ПопЪ :band:

poncho

Post by poncho » 12 Apr 2018 14:59

от същата страница:
With that said, it’s never a pen. Not in the 1st minute, not in the 45th and sure as shite not in the 95th. He could’ve called 10 of these throughout the entirety of the game. Same as shirt pulling on corners. Yeah, it happens. Yeah, it kinda sucks. But I think we can all agree we don’t want to see 15 penalties every game. It’s one of the fine edges that players create that blur the lines between right and wrong. We all do it, in some form or fashion, everyday. Stones and glass houses, and all that. I’m comfortable living with it. And anyone who uses the “if that happens anywhere else on the pitch, it’s a foul” defense is extremely off the mark. It’s one of the paradoxes of football. The stakes are higher in the arbitrary 18 yard box, and thus should be treated as such. I’m immovable on this point. Refereeing is subjective and contextual. It requires reading the game and situation. Oliver was wrong here. Plain and simple. He’ll get other chances, sure, but this one will be on montages for ages.
:nargile: :nargile: :nargile:

helic

Post by helic » 12 Apr 2018 15:03

poncho wrote:
helic wrote:
Well done, Michael Oliver
For some odd reason, I was thinking during the match of what a bloody good ref Michael Oliver is and how I would share these thoughts with F365, post match.

No histrionics, not fooled by diving and placating, he just got on with the game in a very understated way. Considering that this must be a massive night for a referee…on the European stage, in the Bernabeu, two European giants, CL semi at stake. Superb.

Then deep in injury time it explodes. My first reaction was penalty. He pushed him over in front of goal, FFS! How is that considered a soft penalty?

Then Buffon and co. lose their collective sh1t and come close to assaulting Oliver. Yet some people think Oliver should do nothing because, well Buffon is so lovely and it’s his last CL match?

My hairy arse to that! If Buffon had been as quick off his line in that last minute as he was to get to Oliver, there might have been no drama.

Well done, Michael Oliver; superb performance.
:nargile: :nargile: :nargile: :nargile:
писмо по мейла, подписано от Eoghan, Ireland.
Аз от къде да знам, че не си го писал ти, уважаеми дон Хелик? или ПопЪ :band:
питате ме дали моето седалище е в Ireland ли, уважаемий :gacho: :gacho: :gacho: :gacho:
A. ПРЕДСТВЯНЕ НА КАНДИДАТА

4. ЦСКА-София е футболен клуб, състезавал се преди това под името „Литекс Ловеч”, заявил кандидатура по същество да бъде лицензиран и да участва в ЛЕ.

poncho

Post by poncho » 12 Apr 2018 15:05

не :D

KK7

Post by KK7 » 12 Apr 2018 15:06

poncho wrote: Аз от къде да знам, че не си го писал ти, уважаеми дон Хелик? или ПопЪ :band:
Sefte... :lol: :lol:

On a separate note - a tweet "The iceberg sank the Titanic but Kane got the last touch." :245: :245: :yes: :yes:
What does Liverpool FC mean to you? Dalglish: "Everything."

scorpion

Post by scorpion » 12 Apr 2018 15:16

К'во е видял, това е свирил ингилизин. :nargile:
Кой го караше оня да се бута в онова гРъчавото, питам аз. Ост'ай го бе. Он сам щеше да се заплете в цръВулете и Буфон да му грабне кълбето. Ама не...да се покаже, колко е хАрен...е на са. Оня со дудучето свирна, па тоя дето не вкарвал му го вкара на Буфоня.
И те така... тея горки голтаце от северна италия па ша гледат по телевизуро, как великоп Зидан вземал купата...
:nargile: :nargile: :nargile:
...искайте, и ще ви се даде; търсете и ще намерите...

scorpion

Post by scorpion » 12 Apr 2018 15:17

helic wrote:скорпи, ей го първия клъвнал на гола кука :mrgreen:
"Сефте Маро индиенци в белия лагер"
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

scorpion

Post by scorpion » 12 Apr 2018 15:18

poncho wrote:то и аз искам оня "Левски" с много българи като отбора на Гочето от средата на 90-те, или поне тези на Мъри от средата на 00-те :lol: , ама от къде да дойдат? тук звездите като Краев, Неделев и т.н. и за резерви не ги искат на запад, от къде да дойде нещо качествено? :band:
А на тая стръв се не връзвам :mrgreen:

VIKING

Post by VIKING » 12 Apr 2018 15:18

poncho wrote:то и аз искам оня "Левски" с много българи като отбора на Гочето от средата на 90-те, или поне тези на Мъри от средата на 00-те :lol: , ама от къде да дойдат? тук звездите като Краев, Неделев и т.н. и за резерви не ги искат на запад, от къде да дойде нещо качествено? :band:
от говеждите ви газове :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

VIKING

Post by VIKING » 12 Apr 2018 15:21

Марсело: Няма как да отпаднем като Барселона :yes: :yes: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :popa: :popa: :popa: